Hobbyists in Colorado?

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
I'm worried about the fall conventions...I went to my first one in February and had a blast.

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
Happy Mother’s Day

9ED6E6AE-717B-4932-A9F4-955AFBFD6EBC.jpeg

Planting flowers this weekend. You guys take care, be safe...and have a great week end.

AphonopelmaTX

Staff member
Mod Note

This is not the forum to discuss your collection, post pictures of your collection, etc. Have another read of the stickied thread for a refresher on the purpose of this forum.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
<Admin Note>:

Thread has been cleaned up. Posts that do not fit the description of what is allowed in this forum have been removed. We have multiple forums for a reason. Each forum has a description of what types of posts belong there. While we understand that you would like to share pictures and chat with members local to you, we would appreciate it if you enrich the hobbyist community as a whole as opposed to just the users who might see this thread.

Please keep this thread limited to gatherings and getting to know what other users are in your area.

Feel free to reach out to me via conversation if you have any questions.

Thread is now reopened, enjoy :)

Regards,
MrD

JoRoMa

Arachnopeon
I am new to this site as well as Colorado. I am rebuilding my collection since i had to rehome most for my move. Just making myself known so i dont miss out on any local or state events. Cant wait for the t miration and the expo. Both will be my first!

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
I am new to this site as well as Colorado. I am rebuilding my collection since i had to rehome most for my move. Just making myself known so i dont miss out on any local or state events. Cant wait for the t miration and the expo. Both will be my first!
Welcome to the group.

PrincessAltina

ArachnoQueen
Does anyone know about good scorpion hunting locations? Im gonna be in southeast Colorado and i know that's where scorpions are generally found in Colorado but is there places that are better than others? I was hoping to find some centruroides Vittatus and maybe parauroctonus boreas

Professor D

Arachnopeon
Currently in Colorado Springs. Got out of the hobby due to "life happening". Had over 400 tarantulas (including slings) and about 30 species. Had to rehome them all and currently have a lone L.parahybana (Bug). Am rebuilding the collection and plan to move back to NM to rebuild life, collection as well as start a tarantula/nature channel. Glad to see there are some of us in Colorado.

Professor D
(*disclaimer- not a professor- it's a nickname I picked up..wildlife biologist, special needs teacher and general renaissance man)

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
Ya,ive been around for a while...….Lakewood.next to T,s.i have a passion for OBS Ford 7.3 Powerstroke,s.
I spend more money on my 95 F-250 Ext Cab than is wise,but I need to put Cummins guys in their place,LOL.

Sterls

Arachnobaron
Just found this thread. Also in Colorado - living in the Lakewood area. Been keeping Ts for 3-4 years or so, reptiles for 15ish.

Besides the tarantula and reptile hobby, I like live music, dark beer, getting outside, and the occasional video game binge. Currently getting into building my own snake cages.

KeGathings17

Arachnosquire
I lived in loveland from 2013 to 2018. Absolutely loved it up there. Back in NM for the time being though. Got my AF G. Porteri from a keeper in FoCo.