Hobby Lobby had a 50% off sale!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So of course.. I bought them out of model car cases! {D (Not like they had many though!)

I am heading home now so picture of what I go will be up when I get there.. :cool:

jt39565

Arachnoknight
Can you post a pic of those? I have looked at my store and all I can find are the football cases. rather expensive ones here, and the manager at the store says Michaels doesnt carry the ones for model cars.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here are the new enclosures.. None are going to be for "new" Ts.. Just some upgrades for some of my Ts that are in the shoe boxes..

These are 8"x6"x5" (LxWxT)... I got five of these for $4.50 each.. :)

These are 3"x3"x3.5" (LxWxT)... They only had two of these.. Got them for $1.00 each! :D

These are 3.5"x2"x2" (LxWxT).. They were a pack of 6 for $4.00.. So I bought the last two packages they had..

Now the hard part... Who gets the upgrades? :? I know my A. brocklehursti is getting one.. Not sure on the others..

All my G. rosea, & GBB are going in the smaller ones.. Umm..

The M. balfouri might get one of the 3"x3"x3.5" enclosures..

Hmmm?! Not sure about the rest! {D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just send the extra cases over here Tommy. ;)
The only ones that I will have extras of are the small ones.. Maybe have an extra baseball display cube..

All of the larger ones will have something in it.. Just not sure who I want to upgrade! {D

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
The only ones that I will have extras of are the small ones.. Maybe have an extra baseball display cube..

All of the larger ones will have something in it.. Just not sure who I want to upgrade! {D
I know that problem.. Im always shuffling them around once i get new containers.

jt39565

Arachnoknight
That's what I was looking for, I'm gonna print this and rub the managers nose in it !! Nice cubes BTW.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's what I was looking for, I'm gonna print this and rub the managers nose in it !! Nice cubes BTW.
Thanks! :)

By the way.. These were at Hobby Lobby.. Not Micheals..
Im not sure if you have one of these local to you or not.. Micheals around here does not carry these either.. Its more of a "crafts" store.. Hobby Lobby is for many different hobbies.. Just thought I would point it out.. :razz:

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congrats on the good deals! Those will make very nice enclosures.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know that problem.. Im always shuffling them around once i get new containers.
Of course I run into one problem! All the little containers.. The ones that were for all the G. rosea slings.. They are to small for them! :rolleyes: The rosea slings are 1.75"... Much to big to put in these..

So.. Now.. I am going to have to convert all the extra containers for some pokies! :D

Here is what some of the critters look like in their new homes.. (Well a GBB..)

In this picture.. The one on the left has an M. balfouri.. The 4 on the right.. Top has a mystery sling.. (Was given to me as an unknown..) Bottom three are the GBB slings..

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on the good deals! Those will make very nice enclosures.
Thanks! :)

I already have some of the longer one housing 2 of my mature female C. darlingi.. They are awesome! I can peak in at anytime & actually see them.. :D Was going to get another one for my third female darlingi.. But.. I just rehoused her recently and she is gravid.. So I dont want to disturb her again.. She will have to wait until she drops a sac or molts.. Whichever comes first.. (Hopefully a sac!)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dang, I wonder if mine was doing the same thing? Was it only a one day deal?
Im really not sure.. I didnt even know they had a sale going.. I was only going to get a case of the smaller containers, two of the larger ones, & both the baseball display cubes (They were origianlly $1.99 :rolleyes: )

I went to check out.. Noticed they were only ringing up as half price.. So.. I went and got more containers! :D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well.. I am glad my rosea slings wouldnt fit in these little enclosures..

Here is one converted into an arboreal.. :) I did scratch it up a little bit.. But its not that bad..

From start to finish!

I have to get more hinges to complete the rest of the containers.. :cool:

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Someone needs to invent a way to get substrate in the tank without getting it into the air. Then sell it to you! ;) {D Very nice enclosures. They are super thick plastic too!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Someone needs to invent a way to get substrate in the tank without getting it into the air. Then sell it to you! ;) {D Very nice enclosures. They are super thick plastic too!
What are you talking about?! ;P Its not really that thick of plastic either.. ;)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well all the ones ive seen look thinner. Maybe its just an illusion.
The "lip" on the lid makes it look thicker.. The actual container.. Its probably no more than .25" thick.. IF that! But they work great.. :D