Hmmmm

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
BOUT TIME!!!!

Congrats and good seeing you on the boards again!!! You came back with a BANG!!!!

I have two pairs now, hope to have what you have there soon.
Again grats!!!!

PIG-

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thanks man! She is being a good mom so far and rotating the eggs diligently. The sac itself looks PERFECT and has an awesome glow of yellow eggs inside. Here's to hoping they are fertile! {D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Long wait to go! Man I hate waiting. There is one thing to worry about, I have a significant amount of mold growing in the hide area with her. :wall: The crap just started sprouting up at random when she sealed herself into the tank. The area she has the egg sac is pretty well protected by webbing, but it is making me nervous none the less.

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Grats and wishing you luck!

She seems to be doing well and good luck with that mold.. Hope to see many upcoming pics once you pull or do you plan on allowing momma to keep it full term?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She finished the sac sometime today when I was at work and so far she is rotating it like clockwork!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She seems to be doing well and good luck with that mold.. Hope to see many upcoming pics once you pull or do you plan on allowing momma to keep it full term?
I will be taking the sac, when, I have no clue yet I have not made that decision. I will keep an eye on her and see how she does.

is that a P. Metallica?
Yep.

LirvA

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hard to be right if you're new to the hobby imo!

I can recognize just a few really.

How old is she, do you know?

LirvA

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That's awesome.

Hope the eggs turn out good for you.

KnightinGale

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow, congrats. Thanks for the pics. Lovely lady...hopefully all goes well. Good luck and keep us updated!

LirvA

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Is this her first sac and is there anything you can/should do about the mold?