Hmmm....

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
so my h. lividum finally decided to burrow...now i'm having trouble deciding what to do...i love the species but really dont want another pet hole [my emps are bad enough :rolleyes: ] so should i try to trade her for something 'showier' or better suited to someone who really wants to see his T's? or should i keep her, pet hole and all, just so i could say i have one and for those rare times when i could see her? any ideas? or, if i did trade, what do you think i could get for her?

losct2381

Arachnosquire
U should have thought of the hole thing when u got it. But I say keep it as it may be a hole they are so worth waiting to see when they do come out. Plus I live to have all different kinds of t's. And see what they do. And how they live
I would keep it I'll see u won't be sorry

Amelia

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I say trade it if you can, or sell it. I had one and was not a fan. Unless a deal comes up that I can't refuse ("Hey, here's a free spider.") I will likely not have another.

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well it is a spider i want...to be in a large collection but since i have only four spiders, and can't accomidate more [at this time :cool:]...and the deal was kinda like 'hey i can give you these spiders for 60$ i got a parahybana, obt, and colbalt blue how the heck was i supposed to refuse? i posted on here and fauna classifieds but apparently no one wants to trade to get an h. lividum...do you know of anywhere where i could trade her? i don;t really want to get rid of her just to have her gone but if i could trade i would.

Wink

Arachnopeon
ahh i would never get rid of my lividum! ive only had it for a week or so though. my buddy got it for me as a bday gift! i actually kinda like how mine made its burrow! im ready for more haplo's now lol, think i may have to go with a vonwirthi next!

but yea man, when it comes down to it you are the only one who can make the decision ;) id keep it personally though, but thats just my opinion