Hissing roach troubles

Watcher1997

Arachnopeon
Hello everyone a while ago I bought a Madagascar hissing roach and had her for little over a year roughly (got her full grown) I kept her in said terrarium and have a a few isopods (I bought from a store) and a juvenile dubia roach. I've had her for a while and she's always been good and healthy. Unfortunately lately she's seems to be less responsive I pick her up and she doesn't really hiss anymore (I handle her rarely) and I poke at her and she's responsive like she usually is and will move around but as soon as she falls over she moves around a bit and just looses motion a bit this somewhat happened for a bit but today i took her out and the same thing happened but she look a bit less responsive and her antenna were down but she recovered and moved again but still no hissing I let her sit on me for a bit then poked her a few times and she moved like usual but again no hissing. Also for some reason she stays in one spot of the enclosure (has been almost as long as I had her) she sits right on top of the that house I have for her and has been standing and staying there for a long time. She does come down to eat I've noticed some of the carrots I give her have been chewed on and of course the area she sits on is covered in feces. I think it may be old age possibly but I just want to make sure she isn't sick thanks IMG_20211021_201807045.jpg IMG_20211021_201823546.jpg

Attachments