Hillsboro, Oregon Expo

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Heck ya I am there........ I have to deliver a lot that me and another member spit, of 100 ts, plus I have like 1500 put aside for the show incase there is anything there that I can pickup for myself!

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would love to go, but i have a feeling i wont be able to.

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am! I've been planning on going for months! And, I have the nice short ride on the max to get there... Seeing as I live 2 miles away. :D

ScorpionFanatic

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
As much as I would like to go, I have no extra cash as rent has me by the Cajones this month. Sad too, cause I am one max stop away, not that my car could not make a 1\2 mile trip.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The show was great.... I am going back tomorrow too..... I am spending way more then I wanted to but hey ramen does not taste that bad does it?:D

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ryan,
I just got back too. I bought a pair of Heterometrus sp. scorpions from tarantulas.com ( Alex and Dan). The male is about 8 inches ! I have never seen a scorpion this big !!! The female is gravid.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I got to see a picture of that thing, scorps give me the creeps but I still am curious.

Loaf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Im gonna try and go Sunday!
How was it??????
Did you get anything??????

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just got back from the show up here thats running all weekend and so far I have gotten 10 A. purpurea slings.......... two female B. Boehmei, a mature female Cyclosternum fasciatum and a male for future breeding. 6 B. Klaasi slings, with three more coming soon, and two female A. bicoloratum females. I am so stoked....... its been a good day! Now I am at work and I cant wait to get home and get them all setup!

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You found boehemi and klassi!!! Thats what I wanted and I didn't see any!!! GAH!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
There was a small display right next to Alex and tarantulas.com.......... I do business with Dan and as soon as I came in the door he was like Dude get over there, and the boehemi was a nice price..... there were two but I sexed one as male so I just got the female.

Ps The female boehemi is for sale. :D

Loaf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I only got a couple. I got a B smithi for what I thought was a good price and a A versicolor. Im happy with what I got though.

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There was a small display right next to Alex and tarantulas.com.......... I do business with Dan and as soon as I came in the door he was like Dude get over there, and the boehemi was a nice price..... there were two but I sexed one as male so I just got the female.

Ps The female boehemi is for sale. :D
Lucky dude... I would jump for a boehemi sling or two, I like to start small with mine... But, I am moving in a couple of weeks so I am not allowed to get any more pets until I am settled in the new place. And, I'm supposed to be saving for a car-ishness automaton driving machine thingy.

I did get a Nhandu chromatus, Citharischius crawshayi, Holothele incei, and a Haplopelma schmidti (golden color phase). They are all slings, ranging from ultra-tiny to about the size of a quarter - sized in the order listed smallest to biggest. Mike (IHeartMantids) bought them for me. He also got me two sundews and himself a (hopefully) gravid Heterometrus sp.

I'm Spoiled! :} {D

chrispy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Definately a great show.Different than the usual reptile show.Pigs ,goats and birds?I picked up My chaco golden female Ive been looking for and a female P. lugardi and a h.smidti.I could not pass up the nepenthes-carnivorous tropical picture plants.I also picked my half of a lot of B. emelia.

ember

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Crap. How did I possibly miss this thread? We went both days... I probably chatting with some of y'all. Heh.