hide ideas for deli cups?

ACoopBB24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i need some suggestions on hides for little terrestrials in deli cups..... and they are pretty small deli cups!

thanx

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
how small are these deli cups. would 1 of those little cups that you get at fast food places for ketchup work. just an idea. i guess it depends on how small the spiders are.

ACoopBB24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well..... right now i only need i hide for my little GBB that is in a deli cup that is about 2" tall and about 5" wide.

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
At that size I wouldn't worry to much about giving it a hide, just make you don't keep it in an encloser that is not to large for it and it won't get stressed.

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Deli cup suites

I have my slings in 16oz deli cups. Once the substrate dries a bit, they dig up their own little hides. You can pre-dig the substrate for them to get them started. You can also break a very small piece of cork bark.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I agree with D-man.. I've got tons of little slings in small small deli cups, and all i do for "hides" is get some SLIGHTLY wet moss on top of the substrate, and the T's make their own little hides....

no worries at all!

pce,
dave

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
How big are these tiny T's?
If they are really tiny you can use tattoo ink cups:)
They are much smaller than condiment cups.

Maggie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I third that when they are that small they pretty much make their own hides. But as a alternative the pieces or cork bark and ink cups are good ideas.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
White plastic lids fro a 2 liter soda bottle.

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If you are going to put something in as a hide, just make sure it is something that will not mildew, a piece of corkbark or something plastic like everyone has said would work good. Other types of wood or natural items may mildew.