Hi!

Rachelnix

Arachnopeon
New to the boards, just saying hi. I have been a lurker for a while but I figured I would sign up now and be a member!

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Welcome

To the board! I've only been around for about a month myself. Lots of very nice and helpful people here. Nice to meet you :)

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hello Rachel!!!
So, do you own a tarantula or are you in the market??? I will warn you that this is the wrong place to be if you're only wanting one. We will all encourage you to buy as many as your living space can possibly hold, and then some! {D
Welcome to AB!!!

pearson340

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yes welcaome that is true i had one for Xmas then i got one more then i just got another two days ago i havent had my first one a month

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
T obsessions...ah, too true. I started with one rescue who walked up to me for help. Now I have 8, soon to include 4 more and I'm only getting started! All that in four short months. If you don't have a large room for them, have you thought of moving? {D

WELCOME!!! We're here to share your joys, losses, new T's, first molt, all of it!

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
T obsessions...ah, too true. I started with one rescue who walked up to me for help. Now I have 8, soon to include 4 more and I'm only getting started! All that in four short months. If you don't have a large room for them, have you thought of moving? {D

WELCOME!!! We're here to share your joys, losses, new T's, first molt, all of it!
I would love it if someone actually *cough* SHARED *cough* their new T with me (gimme!!!). {D
Just kidding :D

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Welcome to AB!
Have a great time, and absorb as much info as you can..There are many AB members that are full of it.....er, knowledge that is...lol.. Well you get it!!!

Tim

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Welcome Rachel!!

Yep, it's an addiction all right, so you just may as well plan on getting more than one right from the start. :D In the last 3 months I have gone from one to 12. (I blame it on joining the local T club here in NE. LOL.) I love them all, and want more, but I promised hubby not til my B-day. :(

Sylvi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello, welcome aboard. It's good here, there are some interesting chatty threads and lots and lots of very detailed and useful information on all aspects of Tarantulas and their care. It must be hard selling books these days lol.
I have 23 T's, far too many for the space my terrified hubby has allocated to me to keep them in. Lets hope they don't grow too fast.