hi to all arachnoholic i have some question here.

naethan

Arachnopeon
hi everyone I'm a newbie in this hobby T's and Scorp. I'm from Philippines, I want to ask if anyone here who can shipped in the Philippines, cause I would really like to buy some sp. like swammerdami, Emperor, centipedes, Androc. sp. and other sp. that is rare in the hooby here. But I dont find anyone here selling those sp. sometimes its out of stock. now I here in arachnoboards my problems are shipping and how to pay.

shipping: can anyone make a deal door to door? cause when my friend shipped and scorpions he declare it as a sample potting soil he said in that way it wouldnt be delay by the inspection.

thanks guys hope some helps me thanks thanks

Irene B. Smithi

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hi everyone I'm a newbie in this hobby T's and Scorp. I'm from , I want to ask if anyone here who can shipped in the Philippines, cause I would really like to buy some sp. like swammerdami, Emperor, centipedes, Androc. sp. and other sp. that is rare in the hooby here. But I dont find anyone here selling those sp. sometimes its out of stock. now I here in arachnoboards my problems are shipping and how to pay.

shipping: can anyone make a deal door to door? cause when my friend shipped and scorpions he declare it as a sample potting soil he said in that way it wouldnt be delay by the inspection.

IDK, but I would think you need to find a dealer who will ship legally... No one here could advise you to declare a scorpion as soil or the like.

There are many members who live in the Philippines, hopefully they can suggest a seller in the area.. Did you check the classifieds?? Or post a Want ad there and state that your in the Philippines, maybe that would get you connected with a seller in your area... Best of luck.

naethan

Arachnopeon
IDK, but I would think you need to find a dealer who will ship legally... No one here could advise you to declare a scorpion as soil or the like.

There are many members who live in the Philippines, hopefully they can suggest a seller in the area.. Did you check the classifieds?? Or post a Want ad there and state that your in the Philippines, maybe that would get you connected with a seller in your area... Best of luck.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm ok thanks

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Check out vixvy. I believe he's from there and has a variety of species. He has a few ads in the classifieds right now.

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Check out vixvy. I believe he's from there and has a variety of species. He has a few ads in the classifieds right now.
X2, good call Canth!

As Orchid said, calling it soil is a bad idea. Soil is generally not allowed to be shipped into or out of some countries because of the pests it could harbor.

But vixvy is a nice guy with a good selection, so you don't even have to worry about it.

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Calling it soil is asking for trouble, not only because of what nomad said, but also a package of soil should obviously be heavier than a pack of scorpions. Even the most thick and tired customs officer will notice that and open the package......not a good idea. There are many Philipino's on Arachnoboards and The Venomlist, I would ask a bit around before shipping stuff from outside your location....It should not even be necessary for you to get scorps from the US or Europe.

some other thing, it's getting to cold in EU en North America to ship ;)

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
a package of soil should obviously be heavier than a pack of scorpions. Even the most thick and tired customs officer will notice that and open the package......not a good idea.

it's getting to cold in EU en North America to ship ;)
Another good point Michiel!

But it's not cold everywhere in N.A. It's going to be 27 C here tomorrow! ;P:D

rd_07

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hi everyone I'm a newbie in this hobby T's and Scorp. I'm from Philippines, I want to ask if anyone here who can shipped in the Philippines, cause I would really like to buy some sp. like swammerdami, Emperor, centipedes, Androc. sp. and other sp. that is rare in the hooby here. But I dont find anyone here selling those sp. sometimes its out of stock. now I here in arachnoboards my problems are shipping and how to pay.

we have those locally for sale, but for the HOTs we dont sell it to newbies... too risky..
shoot me a PM if you want :)