Hi ppl :)

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Hi ppl!just signed up and forums looks cool i recently become interested in owning some T.s always had a big interest in spiders as a child and i seen this Brazilian white kneed at my local pet store and i said " I HAVE TO HAVE IT!" its only a little spiderling 1.5 inch long ^_^ will post some pics of it as soon as i get some!

anyway just saying hello and expect to see a lot more of me seeing as im a beginning and gonna annoy u all with beginner questions mwhahaha! ;P

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Welcome to the addiction! Once you have one you have to have all.

Congrats to picking a kick ass hobby!

You will like it here. Definately :D

lol
;P
It is okay.. Some people have been hobbyists for years and ask questions.. you learn something new almost everyday.

WELCOME AGAIN

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Glad you could make it Craig! :) Hope little Nova is doing well!

kellygirl

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Welcome!

It's a good thing you found this place. You will learn a lot of interesting info on all types of Tarantulas in this forum. I've kept some T's for a while now but I have learned so much more since recently joining these message boards.

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
thanks ppl she made her first night YAY! =D

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congratulations on joining a great hobby and a great forum page. Everyone is right once you start in this hobby you will always be buying new species and adding to your collection. Don't worry about questions, ask away!! Even the experienced keeper asks questions it's the way to learn, from others with different experience.

Andy

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Welcome to the addiction is right....... Its like one is to much then 20 isnt enough....lol( A phrase my dad used to use with beer)...Welcome.. Ther is alot of knowlege here.........And you should try to learn the latin names...Its fun, makes you sound all smart n' stuff :} ;P (It took me a couple of week to get it down.. Dont worry if it takes longer or shorter :)).........

O yeah!!

Nice to have you here :)