Arachnopeon
This this is emperor scorpion home

The Male????Please help me! :Tconfused:

Female???:Tconfused:

This my Yahoo chat: kane_hhh12
Help me! :)

scorpionmom

Arachnobaron
I am not exactly sure what you are asking, but if you want to know which is male and which is female, you can look at the pectines and genital operculum. Males have larger "combs" than females and have more teeth. The female's pectines are smaller and have less teeth. Also, females tend to be more bulky than males.

scorpions2297

Arachnopeon
I am not exactly sure what you are asking, but if you want to know which is male and which is female, you can look at the pectines and genital operculum. Males have larger "combs" than females and have more teeth. The female's pectines are smaller and have less teeth. Also, females tend to be more bulky than males.
Thanks you

scorpionmom

Arachnobaron
The first one looks like the male and the second one looks like the female, but I can't be sure, so check.

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
with these pictures one can only reliably sex the last one, which obviously lacks the internal tooth in the chela that males have, so that one is a female. The rest of the pictures do not show the right body structures to sex them ;)

Can you post pictures of all specimens of the lateral side of the chela (= what laymen would call claw)..Or you could post pictures of the ventral sides so we can compare genital operculi, like scorpionmom said.

scorpions2297

Arachnopeon
This is Pectines

Terrarium new UPDATED

Bonus:EMp Scorpion in Night Light

END!

Last edited:

scorpionmom

Arachnobaron
This is Pectines

Terrarium new UPDATED

Bonus:EMp Scorpion in Night Light

END!
The first picture looks like a male. I am not completely sure about the second one, and I don't want to give you inaccurate information. The terrariam looks great!

scorpions2297

Arachnopeon
The first picture looks like a male. I am not completely sure about the second one, and I don't want to give you inaccurate information. The terrariam looks great!
Thanks you :)

Do you have Yahoo nick?My Yahoo nick : kane_hhh12

Thanks you again.

RackAttacks

Arachnopeon
Based on the genital operculi, I agree that the first is male. I would also be willing to bet that the second is female. Looks like you've got yourself a happy couple! :D