HI again! pics of my t's as promised.

Ephebopus.M

Arachnopeon
GAAH blurry but there will be plenty more to come

E. murinus female.... i just recently got her from pets a plenty a bit on the thin side and needs fattening.... but a beauty no matter... shes about
4.5' to 5' rear toe to front toe stretched out.. and she is as mean as she is pretty, plenty of striking and back flipping...

and this has to be the cutest thing ever.. unsexed but possibly female E. pachypus its a little more then 2' toe to toe. shes got an attitude as you can see but she can be handled....

ENJOY!!:worship:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
At least you said it first so I did not have to. :D :D
We get the idea though nice new T!

Ando55

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great Ts, too bad the pics weren't so great, but I'm sure you'll do better next time, they look great to my eyes despite the blurriness.:D

Ephebopus.M

Arachnopeon
haha sorry guys! ill try take a few new ones when i get the chance!

SO SHOULD I JUST DELETE THIS CRAP RIGHT NOW HAHAH! i feel like an idiot!

Scorpiove

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very nice tarantula, seeing it I think I will put it on my list :). Don't worry about deleting, the mods will most likely move the thread to the photo forum for you. :)

Ephebopus.M

Arachnopeon
they are very entertaining i can watch them for hours.. very nice personalities.. well nice when not bothered

Last edited:

The Shadow

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
sweet spider, wish i could see what it looks like!! ahhaha jk........

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very nice T you have. Looks like we both need to drop a little money for a better camera. At least, I know I do.;)

Ephebopus.M

Arachnopeon
heres a better picture of her dumping/munching down on some crickets.. she's quite tidy eating and dumping the crickets a distance away from her burrow..
its harder then heck to catch my e. pachypus out and about, she is usually out when i sleep...

and yes i know the water dish is a little dirty she likes to put substrate in there, i cleaned it afterwards.

Last edited:

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha thats funny she likes to fill it up.. annoying habits of spiders :) looks like a very nice T you have there.. and much easier to see this time! good job.

Scorpiove

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Man its a done deal, I'm definitely getting one of these now. They are awesome looking. :) Oh by the way that last pic is much better!

Ephebopus.M

Arachnopeon
thanks guys for the comments... you can see why they call them "skeletons"..

cant wait till she molts.

Ando55

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great pic, the last one that is, shows the T in it's entire beauty! :clap: