Heteroscodra pic requests....

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I can look at these all day (or all night I should say). Here are a couple of pics of mine to get it started. Please do share yours.

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Woopsie!

I guess my files are too big! As you can see to the left there I am an arachnopeon so I guess I gots some learnin' to do.:confused:

Any suggestions will help
:?

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

its no prob i had a lot of problems posting pics, you have to turn it into a jpg format, i have a file that is great that steve 005 sent me that is great (thanks steve) i'll send it to you its easy, all you have to do is right click on the pic and send it to jpg format with this and you can do all kinds of stuff to it.PM me your e-mail adress and i'll send it to you.--Jeff

Last edited:

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They only come out at night.....

Here's a nightshot pic. The best way to get a pic without disturbing them on their midnight stroll.

Attachments

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

whoa! that is one sweet looking H. maculata for sure man! nice very nice, i like the dark colors on it, that night pic looks cool, like you took it using night vision goggles or something lol! awesome, hey i sent you the program if you still wanna use it anyhow, i need to get a battery for my camera today then i'll post pics of my pokies and togo--Jeff

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Since you asked for Togo pictures... :)
This is *SO* my favorite species!

-Bryan

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice pics! Maculatas are pretty..

(you do know there's an image-tag, right? ;) )

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Originally posted by Vys
Nice pics! Maculatas are pretty..

(you do know there's an image-tag, right? ;) )
What u talkin bout ? Im confused!

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Spider_savior
What u talkin bout ? Im confused!
You can put several images in one posting by using the IMG tag...

Dennis

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Woooohoooooooo.....

boooo-yeah........that's what I'm talking about
like the Sam Adams light commercials

keep the pics coming

Can you believe how different the males look for this species (that goes for a lot of speceies). They look cool too but I guess I should specify that the females are my favorite that's why I ordered a guaranteed female from John Hoke. My only gripe was that she arrived with a regenerated rear leg (L4) (you can tell in the nightshot pic)
I didn't bitch too much though since she only cost me 20 bucks . (it's kind of cool watching it grow as she molts though)