Heteroscodra maculata

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
l bought a sling last week, and it wasnt eating so i was like damn wtf its probably going to molt or maybe i was doing something wrong, well the sling molted last night it was like a pinkish color or beach or something wheni first got it then it went to a real dark color now its like white weird, it does have the colors and design on its abdomen like the adults have its there you can barly see it though pretty cool, just thought id share that with everyone i didnt even know it was going to molt i looked in when i was about to jump in the shower and it was high up at the top of its vile, then when i came back it was like what the hell i see him all bunched up and he was white and through further investigation i seen his old molt skin in there so i was like cool he was probably 1 1/2 or so now maybe alittle bigger

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
H. maculata's patterns are awesome.
Mine is about 1 1/2 or 2 inches now.

congrats!

Risto

rob

Got Inverts?
Old Timer
I got two a few weeks back, both about 5" and really nice looking. Two different attitudes, though, one is really defensive and will charge anything that enters her cage, but the other is really skittish and runs and hides when I open her cage. They also seem to be different color morphs. One is much more darker and browner than the other also. Great spiders, really fast, so be careful.:)