Species Heteroscodra maculata

olablane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Not bad, However would you please keep her close to the floor so when she does what most macs do, she wont be killed.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Your lucky to have such a docile H.mac. My girl will go 1000 miles per hour around her enclosure if someone even bumps the enclosure a little bit. Its a bit of an exageration but you get the idea ;)

Jojos

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You're a brave man like I said in your comments... I'm fascinated with them. For now, they're slings but I don't think I will ever be able to take one in my hands. It surely won't go up my arm.:eek: ;)

fang333999

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
haha thanks everyone. yeah mine CAN be quick on the floor, but when shes on my shes really calm like you saw in the vid. shes so nice, shes one of my favorites

tyrel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My microscope photograph of a Heteroscodra maculata molt has been included among the top entries of the Nikon Small World Photomicrography Competition. This competition has been going on annually for decades, and has some of the best microscope photos in the world, so I'm absolutely thrilled the judges enjoyed my photo.

The official judging has already happend, and the results will be announced publicly on October 13th. But the popular vote portion of the competition is going on right now, so anyone can browse the top entries.

-My entry-

-My worthy competitors-

I hope you enjoy it!

Saf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great shot. Another five from me. :)

The "worthy competitors" got mostly ones, with a couple of twos and a three for good measure. ;)

axbrown

Arachnopeon
This is my Juvenile H.mac :) suspect female, and super active!!

Last edited:

jt39565

Arachnoknight
ephe does, I'm in the middle of purchasing a couple of adult Chinese Earth Tigers, thats my purchasing for a few weeks.