Heteropoda sp. Thai caves - need help please

MapleMatt

Arachnosquire
Hi guys, I'm thinking to try the true spiders as meanwhile I kept only tarantulas and I'm thinking of this particular specie. I dont know how potent is the venom, so Im interested in some informations about it. The other thing is its caresheet, substrate, temperature, lifespan and other important things I might not miss and would need for succesful breeding. I will be greatful for info on this species or Heteropoda in general, but maybe Ill have luck and someone here has it or know the info I need. Thank You all very much, sending greetings from Czechia!!

Joey Spijkers

Arachnoprince
I believe this species is very new in the hobby. I know Mark Stockmann keeps and breeds them, maybe send him an email. Although he usually doesn’t respond in detail due to the many emails he receives.

I don’t know anything about them, so I can’t be of any more help than that.

MapleMatt

Arachnosquire
Thanks a lot Joey, Mark is actually a person I want to buy from, but Im aware that hes very busy, so I tried here. Other than that Im thinking of Phrynus vinei nicaragua, and havent found any good info, only ID etc, if someone there could be of help Id really highly appreciate it. As I dont think, that its nessessary to create other thread while maybe I find answears here. My most concern is the size preferably in cm of an subadult specie and how to decorate it, probably long cork bark right. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks and have a nice weekend Joey!

Edan bandoot

Arachnoprince
Thanks a lot Joey, Mark is actually a person I want to buy from, but Im aware that hes very busy, so I tried here. Other than that Im thinking of Phrynus vinei nicaragua, and havent found any good info, only ID etc, if someone there could be of help Id really highly appreciate it. As I dont think, that its nessessary to create other thread while maybe I find answears here. My most concern is the size preferably in cm of an subadult specie and how to decorate it, probably long cork bark right. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks and have a nice weekend Joey!
if its from nicaragua the care is probably the same as phyrnus whitei