Heterometrus identification...help please!

Garret026

Arachnopeon
I purchased these three scorpions from Underground Reptiles. They were sold to me as Heterometrus longimus. Can anyone tell me whether or not this is true?

The first and second pictures are one scorpion. The third and forth pictures are the second scorpion. The fifth and sixth pictures are the third scorpion.

Attachments

Dr SkyTower

Arachnolord
I do know the arms and hands on longimanus are much longer in proportion to the body (in both males and females) and the first 2 pics the arms seem to be in proportion to the body for heterometrus so that might make them petersii/spinifer. But I'm not certain, so maybe Outpost Survivor or Lubed Tweezer or someone else on here with more experience with heterometrus species could help to ID them?

MiaPow

Arachnosquire
I’m thinking H. Petersii tough to tell looking thru my phone but looks like some granulation on the carapace. Can you get some side shots of the claws?

MiaPow

Arachnosquire
I could be wrong, maybe it’s me but the first set of pictures doesn’t even look like the same scorpion the claw on both pictures looks different. I can see the pronounced tooth on the claw on picture 1 of 1 but picture 1 of 2 there is no pronounced tooth. Same with second scorpion could the pictures have been mixed up.