Herp Haven large breeder box

KevinsWither

Arachnodemon
image.jpeg What do you think should go into the other side of it? Note that the one with the log has a vinegaroon in it. image.jpeg

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
What are you keeping in there? Did you split the lid in half as well? Why is there white towel there? I'm confused by this post hahahah

KevinsWither

Arachnodemon
Basically in one half I have a one inch vinegaroon. The lid is not split in half and my vinegaroon managed to use the log to climb into the other side via the half inch space between the divider and the lid. It is a white cloth that I put underneath the divider so that he won't climb out again. Now any suggestions for what could go into the other half of the tank?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Basically in one half I have a one inch vinegaroon. The lid is not split in half and my vinegaroon managed to use the log to climb into the other side via the half inch space between the divider and the lid. It is a white cloth that I put underneath the divider so that he won't climb out again. Now any suggestions for what could go into the other half of the tank?
Something that won't eat/kill your pet and vice versa. Divided setups can be challenging as you have noticed. Something that won't run out when you lift the lid off. Having 2 animals access to the outside world at the same time can be tricky at times. Good luck w/that.

KevinsWither

Arachnodemon
Fortuanetly my vinegaroon now just stays in its spot. Would a scorpion or a tarantula do good with the setup on the other side?

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
Your vinegaroon will grow into that entire enclosure. I would ditch the divider. get another 10-20$ Kritter keeper and get whatever t or scorpion you want.