• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Hermzxd45 (Herm O.)

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
I got my Ts from Herm today and I couldnt be more happy. The Ts were very healthy and it was well packed. I will do business with him again in the future. Thanx tol!!

Mike

Mark S

Arachnopeon
Positive

Just finished a trade with Herm and am happy with what I received. It was what was explained along with a couple of freebies! Packing was excellent and the spiders arrived in great shape. I wouldn't hesitate to do another trade in the future.
Thanks Herm

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mm gbb

I purchased a MM GBB. He looked great! Fast east transaction. He threw in an unexpected freebie too. Thanks for the great service and tarantulas!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive

I just recieved a MM i ordered off of Herm. He arrived in great condition. Packaging, communication and shipping was great. He even threw in a awesome freebie. Would be happy to do more business, and recommend anyone to him. Thanks again man. John