heres some new pics of t i was wondering if H. Minax

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
okay heres a better pic everyone you should be able to much better detail in this one , any thoughts--Jeff

Attachments

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

oh my god that is one awesome looking hap, thats an aureopilsum? wow i did'nt know they had such nice looking colors i want one next, geez i really love haps..

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
raveness.... that is not an H. minax... sorry.

H. minax is a solid black abdomen and carapace. they have a slight striping that is a little pale grey on their femur, but it's very faint on most.
Overall, just a jet black spider.

i'm still not positive what yours is jeff.

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
HHHHMMMMM...

Jeff!!
For some reason that looks just like my mature male cobalt blue..But hes just a tad bit darker in color..

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
i agree with raveness! its definetly not an H. minax, minax are dark or jet black, you have a paganus!

James

Haploman

ArachnoEarthTiger
Old Timer
I agree with Martin Huber

Totally 100 percent agree with Martin on this one, indeed its a (((((((((((((((((((((((Cyriopagopus Paganus/ Haplopelma Sp./ Haplopelma Longipedum <------------ this covers all the bases until Volker or someone gives this species a true name:})))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

dilleo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Why doesn't this species have a proper name everyone can agree with anyway? Obviously it's a species of it's own. How long is it going to take for someone to sit down and right a paper stating which name out of the numerous one's we're going to use for it? If it is a longipedum, a pet trade paganus, why not everyone in the pet trade call it a longipedum and have dealers stop calling them paganus? Who decided to start calling a longipedum a paganus anyways? Yes, I know, the questions go on and on. Oh well.

-Jeremy