Here's my cute boy... Hugo

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Some of you will remember this little fella.. if only in words, and not pics

This is the tiny little Bearded Dragon that I rescued some months back. He has tripled in size and is quite attached to me, and vice versa :D

His favorite "chill" spot..

Curiousity is getting the best of him here...

He's a sweet boy and very, very jealous of my other zoo members ;) ..particularly Tandoor (the Uro) cuz he has to sometimes share his favorite "chill" spot with him :rolleyes:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I love bearded Dragons, they grow pretty fast. Mine went from 10" to 18" in a like half a year. That would be freaky if humans grew that fast! :eek:

Anyways very nice beardie! It's definetly a cute one!

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Man they are sweet! I'm really keen on one and would get one if only they were 100% canivore (I'm having roach problems hehehe :D )

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks!! :)

Cirith Ungol, as youngsters, they eat about 90% bugs... and my little Hugo devours roaches!! {D He prefers them to crickets and has wiped out 2 small colonies in a month's time frame :rolleyes: They eat a minimum of 15 bugs per each "3x daily" feeding, with a tiny salad on the side :D

I think you need a Beardie to help you watch all the snakes! ;)

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Thanks!! :)

Cirith Ungol, as youngsters, they eat about 90% bugs... and my little Hugo devours roaches!! {D He prefers them to crickets and has wiped out 2 small colonies in a month's time frame :rolleyes: They eat a minimum of 15 bugs per each "3x daily" feeding, with a tiny salad on the side :D

I think you need a Beardie to help you watch all the snakes! ;)
Well... I'd love to, but when my little beardy became a big beardy it wouldn't want those roaches anymore and would be a fancy pants green eater ;) ... so I rather hope to have the space some day to get myself something entirely carnivorous.