Here's lookin at ya...pic...

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Avic huriana female about as up close and personal as it gets. She's got lovely eyes doesn't she? :) Yeah baby Nikon rules.
Ok that's it for tonight had to get a few shots up and get it out of my system. lol enjoy

Phil

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have a req1uest for a photo Phillip but you dont have to take it. But, if you have time and the ability, could you possible somehow take a photo of the mouthparts of a tarantula?

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good idea Jacen...

What the hell you've inspired me. I've got all weekend so I'll work on it.

Phil

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Phillip, your pics are great! and sounds like alot more to come!

Think i could use some of them on my upcoming huge informational website? I would give you full credit if you want,

Thanks!

Mark

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Originally posted by Phillip
Avic huriana female about as up close and personal as it gets. She's got lovely eyes doesn't she? :) Yeah baby Nikon rules.
Ok that's it for tonight had to get a few shots up and get it out of my system. lol enjoy

Phil
Great Pic Phil! Do they web much? How much can you get em for?
Thanks,

James

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They web like any avic.

Basic tube web is all like any other avic. On the cost question I don't really know as no one ever has them for sale. Their availabilty is sporadic at best.

Mark
I don't mind someone using my pics as long as they ask 1st which you have and give me credit for them which you say you'll do. Actually all my new ones will be having my name on them as my new photo software lets me do that where the old didn't. I just was playing around last night and didn't remember to go in and put it on them.

Phil