Here's a couple pictures of my first T

MclarenF1

Arachnopeon
He's a Grammostola Aureostriata. I don't have any pictures of my A. Behlei sling on the computer yet, but when I do I'll post some.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh, how cute!! Very nice little one. I love mine, they are sweeties.

Ando55

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looks exactly how mine looks, size, colors, etc. My aureostriata is my first T as well, wonderful choice. I didn't take any chances handling it but it's a carebear to work with during cleaning and maintenance. :D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Nice T! Make sure you find a lady for that male when he's ready. Congrats on the addition!

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Very nice... I need to get me some of thsoe guys!

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wonderful species. It's one of the only T's I have that is almost always visible.

MclarenF1

Arachnopeon
He starting to burrow and stuff now. As we speak he's creating a tunnel. Here's some more pics.

What he's been doing lately:

I'll have to get some pics of my Aphonopelma Behlei sling.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
With a blockade like that, I would think a molt is coming up. Do you know when it last molted?

MclarenF1

Arachnopeon
No I don't know when he last molted. I've only had him for a little over a week lol. You should see his tunnel. He was doing a handstand and webbing the dirt so it would fall on him. If he was in pre-molt wouldn't he stop eating? We'll see tomorrow when I try to feed him.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
No I don't know when he last molted. I've only had him for a little over a week lol. You should see his tunnel. He was doing a handstand and webbing the dirt so it would fall on him. If he was in pre-molt wouldn't he stop eating? We'll see tomorrow when I try to feed him.
You are right on that, he would stop eating. Maybe hes just gonna hide out for awhile. Either way good luck with your little T.