Here we go, I think.

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Well, it looks like I'm finally about to see my first T molt. My 3 inch B. smithi , who's pink hairless butt has been shiny black for weeks, is now throwing what hair she has left all over the place, and appears to be looking for a good spot to flip. However I just watched her take a spill from the glass about an inch and a half up. Hopefully this wont affect her in any way, but anyhow, What a time to run out of film!

Bill

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
good luck, and keep us posted! Sounds like time to me...can you get pics? Or just no film...period?

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin
good luck, and keep us posted! Sounds like time to me...can you get pics? Or just no film...period?
YEah, no film, period :/ I burned it all up trying to take pics of the newer arrivals, which wasn't working out too well. I need to get me a nice fat digicam with a good macro mode to it. One of these days, I suppose.

Bill

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Good luck to you both, Bill! Kind of like waiting for a baby to be born, isn't it?!?

Joy

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by Joy
Good luck to you both, Bill! Kind of like waiting for a baby to be born, isn't it?!?

Joy
Yeah, only my kid popped out in just 36 hours. The T's black shiny rump has had me worryin for two weeks.

I think it looks like she changed her mind. Just sitting there, idly. far away from her hairy minefield.

Bill.