Help

Adubblj

Arachnopeon
Does anyone know where I can find a mature Male Mexican Red Knee? I am on a few different waitlist from local reptile stores. Just wondering if there is another way?

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
Does anyone know where I can find a mature Male Mexican Red Knee? I am on a few different waitlist from local reptile stores. Just wondering if there is another way?
You could post a post in the 'inverstonals' section along the lines of 'Looking to Acquire MM B. hamorii' also in the Classifieds there is a large number of MMs for sale sometimes when large vendors sell off stock just got to look in the MM section instead of the sling section. ;) Hope this helps. Facebook might also be helpful, though there's a ban on selling animals and If I recall correctly you can't trade live animals on FB either anymore so it's probably better to post here.

Adubblj

Arachnopeon
You could post a post in the 'inverstonals' section along the lines of 'Looking to Acquire MM B. hamorii' also in the Classifieds there is a large number of MMs for sale sometimes when large vendors sell off stock just got to look in the MM section instead of the sling section. ;) Hope this helps. Facebook might also be helpful, though there's a ban on selling animals and If I recall correctly you can't trade live animals on FB either anymore so it's probably better to post here.
Thanks! I'll check soon!

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
+1, assuming that you're meaning Brachypelma hamorii when you say "mexican redknee" (common names are dubious when referring to a species of tarantula seeing that the same one can be placed among several or be mislabeled - you're better off using scientific names here) I'm pretty certain I've seen a few people selling off mature males in the Classifieds.