Help!!!!!!!!

Den

Arachnosquire
Hi, I just got an account today and I have some problems. I know this is a scorpion page but I'm going to cram it into one post. I got both of my new bug pals about a month ago. I got a G. rosea, and a H. spinifer. They have not eaten once. (Idk if it matters but I did see each "poop" a few times lol) They are both about 2.5 in. I've tried crickets and it seemed that both me, and my pets hated them. Now I'm currently trying superworms. From what my care books tells me, they are ok for both,+they dont smell!:clap: The only real problem is heat. the average temp in both of their enclosers is 70 degrese. please help!

Selket

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They are both fine from what you are saying. The temp is fine. The rosie will go long times with out eating. The scorp will too. As long as they are not losing a bunch of weight they will be fine. Also what is the humidity of both enclosures. Pics of the enclosures and inverts will help too.

Den

Arachnosquire
cool, I saw they T eat today, and maybe the scorp too. I will post pics of the terrariums and inverts as well.