Help.

Wachusaynoob

Arachnosquire
:(

So, After she molted I noticed she had a black, or "wet foot". A few hours later, she dropped it. as read in my last thread:
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=187665

She Also has her Left Back leg (the one next to the one she dropped) In the air, Exactly like the Pinky-tea deal.

Now that she's out of her home, I see that Her foot is disformed.
Now I dont know the terms, but her 'hook' is Out of place, and her foot doesnt touch the ground, she's using the joint upbove it as a resting spot.

What i'm worried about, Is that If she drops this leg, Will she be able to survive with only 6 legs? How Often do they molt? and how many molts will it take to RE-gain a leg?

Also, What will it look like?

The whole left side of her rump will be dragging.
She's been moving around her cage just fine, I've actually seen her in spots that I havent before.

Also, She still uses it, she tried to flick hairs at me but switched to her other rear leg.

Her foot elivated?:

And here's a shot of her leg bent/Missing leg.

I even feel bad for taking her out to get the pictures..

ANY thoughts appreciated.
and yeah, my sheets are pink.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If she does loose the leg, she will be fine. I had a P.cambridgei with two missing legs and a missing pedipalp eat just fine. Your Ts legs will grow back with her next molt.

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looks ok . Jon3800 had a M. robustum that had 6 legs . Lived just fine .

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My rosea was missing it's front right leg and it's front left was injured. It always walked around with it's left in the air, essentially walking on 6, and it did just fine. Don't worry about the abdomen dragging, it's fully capable of lifting it up if and when It wants to.

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Your Ts legs will grow back with her next molt.
With a T that size, it will take at least a couple of molts to completely regenerate, possibly 3. Our tiny tiny P. murinus took 2 molts to regenerate its leg, so this adult will take longer.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
With a T that size, it will take at least a couple of molts to completely regenerate, possibly 3. Our tiny tiny P. murinus took 2 molts to regenerate its leg, so this adult will take longer.
Yes, thats what I said on the other thread. I just got lazy on this thread;)

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
You seem to be rude anyway. Odd. :rolleyes:

She'll do just fine, though.

For now, though.... leave her alone.
ok but im saying can't you? instead of picking up and stressing the spider out

like it not my spider but i just wanted him to know for next time