Help with unknown Tarantula - Pics

Calucifer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello again. I posted several weeks ago trying to get some help to ID this T of mine, with no luck. I waited till she molted, and now I have pics of her, fresh and with a new skin. I've photographed too her spermatecae, to help the ID. I hope you can help me.
Oh, one other thing. The T is from Perú:

MissChelly

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You should probably be posting this in the Tarantula Picture ID section of the forum. :)

DDaake

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looks like Nhandu to me maybe.

Or lasiodora??:?

Very nice.:)

Last edited:

B8709

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I remember your last topic on it. Don't know what it is but it's good lookin'. :)

Lumberguy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That girl is gorgeous whatever she is... my first thought was Brachypelma, but that's just because I know nothing about differentiating between Ts except to identify what I have already learned lol. It has the same type of leg markings as a B. emilia but obviously different colors.

Not trying to say this is a Brachypelma for those that will probably think I'm stupid, I'm just pointing out my initial thoughts :p

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Where did you get her? Pet store, reptile show, imported? Was she labeled as anything?
She is breathtaking by the way. I really love the coloration.
Edit-
I see that she is from Peru.

Midknight xrs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm not good at these, but it looks like an APhonopelma SP. maybe "New River Rust Rump" or Chalcodes...

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Really beautiful specimen. Hoping you get an id on her.

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
HEllo
Perhaps Euathlus vulpinus or just Euathlus sp.

good luck.

francisco

Anubis77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm not good at these, but it looks like an APhonopelma SP. maybe "New River Rust Rump" or Chalcodes...
That came up in the earlier thread. Interesting coincidence. Definitely not those though.

I'd like to know what that spider is too. Thanks for following up on it after the molt. Love the way it looks.

kenzie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It looks like Aphonopelma to us, most like sp "new river" but if it came from Peru... who knows?

recluse

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was thinking Euathlas also like francisco. The abdomen looks Euathlas.

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
were you the one that posted back awhile that the T actually being native to peru was dubious?

i don't know why, but it looks a lot like an aphonopelma i saw in the gallery, imo. obviously, i could be wrong... but maybe a place to start?

mickey66

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm not good at these, but it looks like an Aphonopelma SP. maybe "New River Rust Rump" or Chalcodes...
+1:D Yes....Aphonopelma Sp. "new River" or "Flagstaff Orange" which I believe is the same spider BTW JMOP I remember the old thread and I thought it was A. Chalcodes then too.....a variant maybe...new river??? I find it of interest that more people now think its Aphonopelma Sp.....Hmmm Good looking T tho....