Help with my leopard gecko?

WyrmSwarm

Arachnosquire
I’ve had my leopard gecko for about a month or two and he was doing very well. On Sunday morning I came back from a week long trip. I had left my Leo alone with enough mealworms and water to keep him fed (I had no one able to personally feed him or check up on him, otherwise I would’ve done that instead.) When I got back, he had eaten mostly all of the worms except maybe a couple. I checked his temps and everything seemed fine and normal. My gecko however almost seems restless as if he is trying to escape his enclosure. I haven’t seen him poop and he doesn’t seem to have and appetite either. I should note that he was pooping while I was away, because there was a nice pile in the corner. But since I’ve been back I’ve yet to see him poop. I feared impaction so I have him a bath but nothing came out, I also checked his belly and I don’t see any visual signs of him having an impaction. I keep my gecko on paper towel and no substrate. Also he is not lethargic at all, if anything he seems a bit more active. I’m not sure what age he is or even what gender to be honest, he was sold to me as a ‘baby’, around maybe 3 months? So I would guess that he is 5 months or so. Any help would be appreciated!

Mini8leggedfreak

Arachnoknight
The only thing I can think of would be maybe it’s too warm and it’s trying to get away from the heat.... but if you have a warm and cool side then you should be good.
Ive had my girl for about 14 years with no issues other than the occasional month long fast. I think she’s had times that she was more active than usual

WyrmSwarm

Arachnosquire
I was thinking that as well, but I checked all the temps and they seem fine. His warm side is around 91 degrees and his cool side is 70. The temps have been this way since I got him and he was doing fine before. My main concern is that mine is not pooping for whatever reason, and I will probably end up taking him to the vet soon anyways just to be safe

Poonjab

Arachnoking
No poop means impaction. What kind of surface do you have him on?

Poonjab

Arachnoking
That’s good then. Can probably safely rule out impaction.

WyrmSwarm

Arachnosquire
Thanks for everyone's inputs, my gecko ended up pooping and I learned a few days later that he was getting ready to shed which explains why he hasn't been eating.