Help with injured spider

RedL3ader

Arachnopeon
I’m so sorry! That sounds really bad. Can we see a picture?
As you can see, she's leaning to one side. She has regained some movement in her back leg but the first three aren't doing much. Her front is moving somewhat but she barely will touch anything with it or put weight on it. The middle two are non functioning. She's been drinking sugar water and I bought some watermelon yesterday to try today bc she's refusing all food. I tried smearing some cricket guts on her chelicerae but she never cleaned them. Just sat there. Thank you in advance. She is able to get around her enclosure but I'm worried this isn't an injury and she's actually sick.

Attachments

CRX

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
As you can see, she's leaning to one side. She has regained some movement in her back leg but the first three aren't doing much. Her front is moving somewhat but she barely will touch anything with it or put weight on it. The middle two are non functioning. She's been drinking sugar water and I bought some watermelon yesterday to try today bc she's refusing all food. I tried smearing some cricket guts on her chelicerae but she never cleaned them. Just sat there. Thank you in advance. She is able to get around her enclosure but I'm worried this isn't an injury and she's actually sick.
I hope everything works out!

Storii

Arachnopeon
Thank you so much,
I do have an urgent question now as the injured jumper I received is now barely alive it seems. She won't eat, she barely drinks from a qtip and she has lost the use of the left side of her body. She's lethargic and barely moving at all. And she won't take any food, even bug guts she won't clean from her chelicerae. I'm very concerned there is something more wrong with her and she's not just injured. Help!
If your seller was legit and it's not been too long they should not only have an "alive arrival guarantee" but also an "arrive healthy guarantee" that most people miss ship ot back and get a new one or send them vid and photos of hurt spider