Help with bark scorpling

Tarikm

Arachnopeon
I ordered a bunch if different scorps and 4 of which being arizona bark scorpions. I was taking the tissue out in the tank and all but 1 were sub adult to adult. The last one was a scorpling still probably 3rdi. It went int this little hide made for mutiple reptiles but i secured it to the glass with escavator clay to make an underground hide away. No it'd be easy trying to remove the thing it self but not only will it ruin the look but the hide made of solid rocks would fall and the other scorps are in the rock hide. Hes to far in to coast him out. I've checked on him everyday and he isn't coming out. He moves around but stays down there secluded. I'm nervous because i cant feed him and the food i drop i don't know if he eats. I wanted to remove him and put him in a small container like my hottentotta frenz something to make sure he eats and grows without risk of getting eating. Do i just leave him and hope he doesn't get eaten and grows over time. Do i try to get all the big bark scorps out and just destroy and rebuild but I'm scared I'll crush him. Again this is an arizona bark scorpion. Also can an olive bark be housed with arizona bark since they are both bark scorpions. I can upload pics later. I have 15 more scorps so if it does die its not the end of the world i just wanna make sure he gets a shot at life.

undeaddeaths

Arachnosquire
Considering he is around 3i
So he isn't eaten it might be a good idea, to slowly and patiently deconstruct the hide and remove him.
Like you said you don't want to risk crushing anyone so be careful.
You can always just break the excavator down, add some water, and be able to remake what you did.
And your question about adding an uroplectes olivaceus to the mix, I wouldn't recommend mixing different species.
I have personally seen paravaejoivs confusus kill paravaejovis spinigerus (both a communal species) when housed communally, and they are from the same genus.
I had purchased 3 Spinigerus from a local shop, one turned out to be confusus and I didn't notice. The next day both of the spinigerus were killed and the confusus was left.