Help with Asian Forest Scorpion

Wheeler Fisher

Arachnopeon
Hello i need help with my new Asian Forest.I need housing details now he is in one of those 3 to 4 gallon 'bugariums'" ( i know i need bigger but i really dont have room but i am working towards a 10 gallon) his substrate is the main problem right now he has a temporary substrate made of potting soil and spanghum moss his main hide is a underground cave i have made out of small plant pots.so is this ok if not what should i change.ive already changed it so much i dont want to stress him out anymore then i need to.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
@Wheeler Fisher Can you post some images of the enclosure and the temp/humidity/etc parameters?
This will help people better figure out your situation and what needs to be improved.

Wheeler Fisher

Arachnopeon
Humidity is around 70 temp around 75 I have already changed a lot such as adding jungle mix as a bottom substrate with frog moss as a top substrate he has a burrrow where he hides and a flat piece of bark to climb as well as a plant

Spidermolt

Arachnoknight
That cage is way too small and crowded all you need really are multiple hides and a water dish. there isn't enough substrate either, you should have at least six inches of substrate so it can borrow if needed. also potting soil could have fertilizers which is harmful to your scorpion if you want to use dirt you should buy a bag of plain, cheap topsoil otherwise you can use a mix of coco fiber, moss, and a little bit of vermiculite. for humidity just lightly mist the cage every few day keeping the substrate is slightly damp (not wet)

Wheeler Fisher

Arachnopeon
Humidity is around 70 temp around 75
That cage is way too small and crowded all you need really are multiple hides and a water dish. there isn't enough substrate either, you should have at least six inches of substrate so it can borrow if needed. also potting soil could have fertilizers which is harmful to your scorpion if you want to use dirt you should buy a bag of plain, cheap topsoil otherwise you can use a mix of coco fiber, moss, and a little bit of vermiculite. for humidity just lightly mist the cage every few day keeping the substrate is slightly damp (not wet)
thank you for replying I have taken out all that is unneeded and added nor substrate along with jungle mix substrate (no fertilizer) with a layer of moss for hides he has a sets of tunnels under the moss and dirt I added a small water dish I know I need a bigger tanks but it's all I got right now