HELP! Tarantula UPSIDE, BUT NOT MOLTING, Under a web?!

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey everyone!

I've got 15 T's, and my family's been into this hobby for years. However, i noticed one of my G.rosea's doing something odd -- He's on his back, upsidedown, but kind of propped up against the window of the tank, flicking his Right 2nd Leg (2 after the chelicerae). Also, he's got himself under a thick thick thick white web, and he keeps flicking his tibia and weaving more web. He's just molted not 3 weeks ago, and he's about 4inches and around a couple years old. He's REAL agressive, been nipped by him about 3 times. He eats mice and anoles, won't even touch crickets, and eats about 2 times a week.

My family's always split the T's up -- me and my father take the females and my mother and sister take the males. We've got probably 1,500 spiders all together and i must say this is the first time i've ever seen any spider do this -- could this be the start of the sperm web? I don't know...

ALso, this spider always lays stretched out, just like my Indian Ornamental...

any help?!!

much thanks!
BUDave18@aol.com

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
From the description it sounds like you've got a mature male making a sperm web.

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
my mature male rosey did this it is just a sperm web he will destroy it soon enough dont worry-jason

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i'd be breaking so many moral rules i've took care of that bad boy in the way that he needs it... he needs some hot girly-T love... some ass-slapping spermathicae-breaking sex...

alas, the only other 2 female G.rosea's that i could breed him with a pure succubuses, born to literally suck the life out of any male that comes near them...

seriously, i've tried to breed them 5 times a piece, and each time they just end up eating the male...

we've been breeding T's for years in my family, as i come from a family of T lovers....

its to the point where i think my female G.rosea's are just lesbians... maybe i'll put on some Indigo Girls and watch some hot G-on-G T action :)

sure enough, he's cleaning himself on this web...
man, are you as suprised as me that I havent seen a sperm web in over 15 years? like i said, the males in my family take over the females.. then we send em down to the girls in my family to breed..

thanks for the info!

---
"is anybody home?"