Help scolopendra white leg

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
It does depend on prey size, but typically, adult centipedes should be fed roughly once a fortnight - maybe weekly if the prey items are small.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
No, it's too much, as I believe I made pretty clear in the last few words of my above reply.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
That is way, way too much. As @Staehilomyces said, you only want to feed an adult centipede a cricket or two every 1-2 weeks, and if it doesn't take the food wait another week or two before trying again.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

basin79

ArachnoGod
A giant adult Scolopendra needs more food than a large tarantula. So 2 adult (black, silent) crickets a week will be fine with the occasional missed week.

Banded crickets 6-8 as they're a lot smaller.

An adult locust will last 2-3 weeks.

Peyton Bemis

Arachnosquire
A giant adult Scolopendra needs more food than a large tarantula. So 2 adult (black, silent) crickets a week will be fine with the occasional missed week.
Banded crickets 6-8 as they're a lot smaller.

An adult locust will last 2-3 weeks.

Okay so 3 crickets a week sound good? How many weeks should I skip now before feeding again?

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
If you feed them that often, the pede will grow faster, at the cost of a shorter lifespan. Personally, I feed my pedes once a fortnight, though I don't have a strict schedule.

Peyton Bemis

Arachnosquire
If you feed them that often, the pede will grow faster, at the cost of a shorter lifespan. Personally, I feed my pedes once a fortnight, though I don't have a strict schedule.

So 3 a week or 3 every 2 weeks? I mean I need a kinda amount sometimes I'll give less and sometimes ill give more. I'll just watch his weight and be his dietitian