Help please!!!

Armstrong5

Arachnosquire
Hey all, I have an adult female B. Boehmei and she is about 5.5 inches. She molted around a month ago and about 1 week ago I thought she had started another bald spot, knowing that wasnt right I looked at closer and it is like lighter colored hair or something. I'm not sure what it is she has never had mold in her tank or anything like that. Just wondering if anyone had any ideas she is one of my favorite T's!

Thanks,
Jordan

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey all, I have an adult female B. Boehmei and she is about 5.5 inches. She molted around a month ago and about 1 week ago I thought she had started another bald spot, knowing that wasnt right I looked at closer and it is like lighter colored hair or something. I'm not sure what it is she has never had mold in her tank or anything like that. Just wondering if anyone had any ideas she is one of my favorite T's!

Thanks,
Jordan
This isn't enough of a description to help us, help you. Pictures would be the most helpful in this situation though.

Armstrong5

Arachnosquire
Yea i dont have a camera but it looks like peach fuzz literally... its right above her spinnerits

Armstrong5

Arachnosquire
thats really what it looks like i just didnt know if there was something that could be wrong what do mites look like... i know what they look like on snakes but i've had T's for 2 yrs and ive never had a problem with them so idk

Salamanderhead

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My rosie has some "puff balls", of old urticating hairs stuck in her abdomen. It looks pretty weird. This is probably the same thing.