help please.

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
ok well i did'nt get my t's today they were delayed, they will be here tommorw, problem is i don't have an peat or substrate left for them until i get to the store(but being the 4th i don't think the hardwae store is gonna be open) , what should i do? i want to keep them as stress free as i can and get the peat as soon as i can, thanks(they are all burrowing sp. too)--Jeff

btw, i would appreciate answers before tommorw as thats when they'll be here.

Last edited:

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

well i see people have looked but not replied , so do this mean you don't know or what?, come on i need help here! the stuff i'm getting means a lot to me (malaysian earth tiger adult female, laos zebra adult female, and 2 african tunneling spiders(sp?), the other 2 made eggsacs so i have to wait 30 days for them), so what should i do ? perhaps provide a hide? keep em in a dark room what? never had this happen before because i usually always have peat on hand...

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just keep them in the deli cups (if you have nothing else), but take out some of the packing so they've got some more room to move around..

they're very hardy. no worries...
just keep em how they came,only with a bit more room...

try feeding them maybe...
and then just hold on untill you can get substrate.

i think people didn't answer cos it's really nothing to be worried about... that came out rudely -- i don't mean it so :)

good luck buddy!
peace
dave

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

thank you dave, i was thinking i was going to have to do that, but have never done so, i have all the containers ready and clean, just waiting for the t's:)

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Just saw the post but i agree with dave. Just leave them in what they come in... just take out any papertowel or whatever they put in with them. They should be fine. Just as soon as you can get substrate do it. I have had to leave a couple of mine in what they came in over night and they were fine. They even ate.

peace

TheDon

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

cool:), i kinda felt like an a$$ asking that question, but like i said never had to before, hopefully they'll be open on saturday,

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Who on earth is delivering on the 4th? My concern would be that they were delayed on the 3rd and you won't get them until Monday, July 7. Now THAT would be a problem.

Botar