Help Please! I Need Anybodys Help!

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ok.....My only T I have left is trying to kill him/heself! I put in a shampoo bottle for a shelter, and that little tiny hole that the shampoo comes out of.. Its trying to fit into it.. And when I try to get him/her out it just pushes harder in the little hole... And all its got in the hole is about half of its head! All of its legs are cramed outside the hole! please help! I dont want to have no T's!

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh damn ouch.
I Honestly have no clue but.
Um. Maybe tickle it's feet and legs with a soft brush and maybe it will back out itself?

It got itself into that spot so logicaly it can reverse the process I would think.
Just make backing up the better option.
Keep us posted and I HOPE someone here can help you better.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya and your lil one.

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Maybe try spritzing it with some water to scare it out..

Joanie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Don't panic, and leave the spider alone for a while.

It probably just thinks it found a new hiding spot and doesn't want to be dragged out of it yet. Like someone else said, if the spider got itself in there, it can get back out.

Generally invertebrates do not have the intelligence/emotions required to try to kill themselves. :p

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
or, if the bottle is plastic, cut it in half, that way if it gets in, it doesn't have to come out the same way.
I can't imagine that a T would get itself stuck, but stranger things have happened.
I'd definately leave it alone, you don't want to panic it!

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
He is still in it... I tried blowing on him/her...and misting it... It just pushes its self harder... Im going to put a cricket in... When its not hungry, it runs away from crickets. So i will try that. Ill post again in like 5 minutes

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
OK! YES! it got out! it chased the cricket and ate it....So its muching right now... I tok out its shelter and put a little tape on the hole.......man I feel better=D

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yay!
You might want to give her/him a new shelter.
Better safe then sorry. :)
Congrates and I'm glad your little one is safe.
:)

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
This may sound extreme, but.. squeeze the bottle.

The air pressure should have teh same effect as blowing on the T. just be careful about it.

Bill

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by conipto
This may sound extreme, but.. squeeze the bottle.

The air pressure should have teh same effect as blowing on the T. just be careful about it.
This could become the prototype for a new psychological weapon, the tarantula cannon =D

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh damn I Have to stop drinking coffee while I read these threads.
LOL

(Goes to get windex so I can clean my screen)