Help! P.Cancerides on back with clear liquid coming out her mouth!

Curt

Arachnopeon
Hi there all Im new here, so I am sorry if I am not doing things correctly here but I need some serious help, My P.Cancerides started walking around very weirly this afternoon almost as if she were drunk, so Iv been researching for hours, with no prevail, on what this could be. So shes not moulting and shes not cleaning here mouth so it has to be somingthing else, she moulted less than a month ago and has been eating fine the entire time.
Iv have T's for a long time now and love them so much and I know what im doing when it comes to them so i am asking the members of Arachnoboards to help me out with this one, thanks a lot for reading and any advice beforehand it is much appreciated.

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
Hi there all Im new here, so I am sorry if I am not doing things correctly here but I need some serious help, My P.Cancerides started walking around very weirly this afternoon almost as if she were drunk, so Iv been researching for hours, with no prevail, on what this could be. So shes not moulting and shes not cleaning here mouth so it has to be somingthing else, she moulted less than a month ago and has been eating fine the entire time.
Iv have T's for a long time now and love them so much and I know what im doing when it comes to them so i am asking the members of Arachnoboards to help me out with this one, thanks a lot for reading and any advice beforehand it is much appreciated.
picture would help

Musicwolf

Arachnoknight
How big is she? Just thinking that the young ones can molt faster than a month.

Curt

Arachnopeon
k il try give me 5-10 min
looks like shes in pain but no visible ruptures or wounds, sux.

arañacacata

Arachnopeon
I do not believe that it are anything record, surely they are the ensimas of his mouth (poison) I do not believe that they are nematodos not anything of it equally serious very well any photo.

Regards arañacacata :rolleyes:

Curt

Arachnopeon
thanx every1 but I cant upload pics from my camera, they're too big so any other additional info will be very much obliged :)
Regards all

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thanx every1 but I cant upload pics from my camera, they're too big so any other additional info will be very much obliged :)
Regards all
Imageshack.us

[edit] re-read your post about molting.. Hmmm..

SentinelPokie

Arachnopeon
Nematodes?

I remember on one of the pages of the tarantula keepers guide that clear liquid from its mouth is nematode babies

After3Days

Arachnosquire

Hi curt. I am no expert but base on my own experienced with my former L.Parhybana, she's about 8-9inch already. I can say that we have desame problem. My L.parhybana produce a liquid like on her mouth, few hours or almost a day after feeding her. After giving her a meal, i just saw her patrolling & climbing on the sides of her enclosure, & that day may be a couple of hours after, i just saw her on a death curl like walking so weirly, in my theory maybe she came from a fall (trauma), i also checked if there is nematodes present & also checked the site giantspiders.com, comparing the liquid coming out on her mouth if it's positive on nematodes, but comfirmed its just a liquid or body liquid, no worms(nematodes) are present. I just don't know the exact cause or what happen or how does it happen, maybe, there are alot of factors to consider.

BTW, did you fed you're cancerides before you saw her walking so weirly.?

Best Regards....

Curt

Arachnopeon
Hi curt. I am no expert but base on my own experienced with my former L.Parhybana, she's about 8-9inch already. I can say that we have desame problem. My L.parhybana produce a liquid like on her mouth, few hours or almost a day after feeding her. After giving her a meal, i just saw her patrolling & climbing on the sides of her enclosure, & that day may be a couple of hours after, i just saw her on a death curl like walking so weirly, in my theory maybe she came from a fall (trauma), i also checked if there is nematodes present & also checked the site giantspiders.com, comparing the liquid coming out on her mouth if it's positive on nematodes, but comfirmed its just a liquid or body liquid, no worms(nematodes) are present. I just don't know the exact cause or what happen or how does it happen, maybe, there are alot of factors to consider.

BTW, did you fed you're cancerides before you saw her walking so weirly.?

Best Regards....
Hi all, Just woke up this morning and she hasn't moved off of her back, she is still alive tho so thats alright I guess and yes After3Days, I must have fed her on Saturday before this all started and by the sounds of it yes we have the exact same problem :p, I researched Nematodes and I don't think its that, they say that theres normally a whitish kind of liquid that will be by the mouth and I haven't seen anything, i will try too show you guys a picture a little later, thank you for all the help so far.

Kind Regards

After3Days

Arachnosquire
Hi all, Just woke up this morning and she hasn't moved off of her back, she is still alive tho so thats alright I guess and yes After3Days, I must have fed her on Saturday before this all started and by the sounds of it yes we have the exact same problem :p, I researched Nematodes and I don't think its that, they say that theres normally a whitish kind of liquid that will be by the mouth and I haven't seen anything, i will try too show you guys a picture a little later, thank you for all the help so far.

Kind Regards

Ow ok. Hope she'll be fine soon..:)

Curt

Arachnopeon
Hi guys... She just passed away about 10 minutes ago :( :( :( im sorry for wasting yr time on this one, I guess it'l be just another unknown death :( Thanx every1 for all your help
It's much appreciated... :(

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
it might not be dead don't bury it untill you smell a smelly smell that smells smelly

and picture would still but good

SK8TERBOI

Arachnopeon
Pictures Would Help Allot Post some If you can And if she has liquid coming from her mouth maybe she was cleaning up while you weren't looking i have noticed several of my T's do this

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm late posting but this sounds like what happened with my H. mac that died of "DKS". She became very uncoordinated and eventually was on her back, vomiting fluids and writhing in "pain". Once she was at this point, she only lasted a day or so before she died. DKS symptoms are similar to chemical poisoning (and may simply be that) so you might look at potential routes of contamination. DKS is frustrating and I'm sorry for your loss :(

After3Days

Arachnosquire
I'm late posting but this sounds like what happened with my H. mac that died of "DKS". She became very uncoordinated and eventually was on her back, vomiting fluids and writhing in "pain". Once she was at this point, she only lasted a day or so before she died. DKS symptoms are similar to chemical poisoning (and may simply be that) so you might look at potential routes of contamination. DKS is frustrating and I'm sorry for your loss :(

There are a lot factors to consider regarding on DKS, & yes major reason is contamination & sometimes, maybe nature stress. T's suspected with DKS must be seperate into other T's & the stuff you're were using must be sterile always (must). Even feeders must be clean..