Help, my spider fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

David John

Arachnopeon
Hello and thank you.

I have a sub-adult spider that fell to carpet floor from window curtain. The lid became displace and she crawl up the curtain but as I try to get her in cup she fall about 6 foot to floor.

She crawl across floor and onto my hand and I put her back in cage but now I'm worry that she is hurt on inside.

How can I know?

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

If you need to know it is Grammostola rosea spider thanks

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Is she bleeding? Meaning, does she leak any clear liquids?

As for internal damage, it's my experience external damage is much worse with thse crittes, simply because of their rather "simple" anatomy. If she's not bleeding or showing any signs of weakness, leave her be and take it as a lesson learned.

If she is bleeding, use a q-tip and put corn starch on the wound, or some superglue. Keep her waterdish full at all times and cross your fingers.

David John

Arachnopeon
There is no liquids from her now, and she crawl up on top of cave to bath in lamp light she like that a lot. How long would bleed go inside before I know?

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm sorry, but I don't quite get what you're saying? Are you asking how long it takes before you know if she's bleeding?

Status
Not open for further replies.