Help me

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
There's a lot not good w/that setup for a P. irminia. Don't know what species you have, but if you have a few that I'm thinking of, they could be dead in no time too.

Whenever you suspect a T is dead/but not sure, just leave it sit for as long as you like, a few days is enough to know it's dead. Ultimately the abdomen will shrivel up as a good indicator and the legs will often form the death curl due to dehydration.

ChrisTy

Arachnoaddict
Some constructive criticism.... This forum has an amazing amount of information to gain knowledge from. Members here have been in the hobby for decades. Please please please use the search function and research every species you have currently. I viewed a few of your videos. I can tell you really care for your Ts and want to provide them the very best, however with that said I have seen numerous errors that you probably aren't aware of. I really don't want to see a fellow hobbyist lose any more Ts. Especially due to errors that can easily be remedied. I would also suggest holding off on making any more videos until you are sure you are doing it right. I think its great to make videos and promote and help the hobby, but it doesn't do anyone any favors if the information is incorrect and can possibly lead to others losing their Ts. There are threads about housing, husbandry, and almost any subject you can think of. If you can not find what you are looking for there are amazing members here willing to help in any way. Again I am not trying to talk down on you. Just trying to help you be able to provide your Ts with the opportunity to thrive.

Jenbond95

Arachnopeon
Some constructive criticism.... This forum has an amazing amount of information to gain knowledge from. Members here have been in the hobby for decades. Please please please use the search function and research every species you have currently. I viewed a few of your videos. I can tell you really care for your Ts and want to provide them the very best, however with that said I have seen numerous errors that you probably aren't aware of. I really don't want to see a fellow hobbyist lose any more Ts. Especially due to errors that can easily be remedied. I would also suggest holding off on making any more videos until you are sure you are doing it right. I think its great to make videos and promote and help the hobby, but it doesn't do anyone any favors if the information is incorrect and can possibly lead to others losing their Ts. There are threads about housing, husbandry, and almost any subject you can think of. If you can not find what you are looking for there are amazing members here willing to help in any way. Again I am not trying to talk down on you. Just trying to help you be able to provide your Ts with the opportunity to thrive.
thank you I really appreciate it