Help me to determine sex please.

Stugy

Arachnolord
What species is it? The pectines on the first photo is too blurry though I would just flat out guess male. I may be wrong depending on species though.

Rugg the bug man

Arachnoknight
Like stuffy said photo is a little blurry I can't get a count but from the second pic it looks female to me. It seems to have a more broader body than that of a male. Try to get better pics of the pectines if possible and I'll be able to accurately sex it

ikerphu

Arachnopeon
What species is it? The pectines on the first photo is too blurry though I would just flat out guess male. I may be wrong depending on species though.
Its Leiureus Quinquestriatus. Im so sorry about the blurry problem, its too small so i cant get a beautiful pectines pics.

ikerphu

Arachnopeon
Like stuffy said photo is a little blurry I can't get a count but from the second pic it looks female to me. It seems to have a more broader body than that of a male. Try to get better pics of the pectines if possible and I'll be able to accurately sex it
Ok im gonna do it, thank you so much bro.

journeys and scorpions

Arachnoknight
Better is to count the pectineteeth :).

U can make a closer pic via macrofunction on your camera. And later u can view it on your PC when u zoom

ikerphu

Arachnopeon
Thank you for all comments, but my phone cant make a macro shot :(. will try my best.