darkart82

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Cyriopagopus sp.Sumatra
Holothele sanguiniceps
Lampropelma nigerrimum
Holothele sanguiniceps
Sericopelma melanotarsum

im really interested in buying these ts. im not certain on anything about these , like husbandry or aboreal ect. if anyone can give me any info or piont me in the right dirrection it would be nice. pictures would be awesome too ! the only thing im sure of is these are old world ts i believe ?.

Jaymz Bedell

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Cyriopagopus and Lampropelma are both asian arboreals. Sericopelma and Holothele are new world terrestrials. asianarboreals.com has pics and info for Cyriopagopus and Lampropelma. google and searching arachnoboards will get you the information you're looking for.

darkart82

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Cyriopagopus and Lampropelma are both asian arboreals. Sericopelma and Holothele are new world terrestrials. asianarboreals.com has pics and info for Cyriopagopus and Lampropelma. google and searching arachnoboards will get you the information you're looking for.
hell yeah!!! asian arboreals , i love aboreals , thank you alot ! i do need to search on this site more often, but i will admit im lazy and was hoping to also uncover new sites with different pics of adults

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
there I fixed the link above in my other post, it has some info on some of the species and some good pictures of them as well.
~Aaron

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You can check out some awesomely sweet pictures of cyriopagopus sp. "sumatra tiger" in the cyriopagopus genus gallery. Makes me drool everytime I see em. Anyways, here are some pics of my juvie female lampropelma nigerrimum.

darkart82

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
what do you want for that girl? pm me with what you want please!