Help me determent the age

petkokc

Arachnosquire
I have a female B. albopilosum, bought her 2 and a half years ago. She had molted twice, first molt was 13.5 DLS and second one , 15 months after, was 14cm DLS. So she is a bit bigger then that now, and I'm wondering what her age could be. Anyone can compare this data with their females? I would appreciate it :)

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Hope this can help. I got a B. albopilosum as a 0.5" sling, and she's currently 4". I've had her 3 years and 6 months.

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
Then her age could be four years to 25 years. I feel like I'm not getting something here. Different individuals grow at different rates, even with the same variables in check (temp, diet, etc).

Stormsky

Arachnopeon
I have one about the same size as yours(maybe a tiny bit smaller) and she's six years old, though with the small amount of growth between those molts, yours could be a couple years off(probably older) from mine.

Shamrock

Arachnolover
I have a female that is 8 years old, she is 12cm DLS. I got another one 2 years later, and she is a lot bigger then my first now. Love your youtube channel btw

Devin B

Arachnobaron
Lol Well I'm one of those unlucky Americans that is forced to use the imperial system instead of the much better meteric system. When I first read the post i wss like "his b. Albo is 13.5 INCHES?!?" haha just that I would share that

petkokc

Arachnosquire
@Arachnomaniac19 Ye, I'm aware that it can't be accurate but just general idea...but honestly I didn't know there can be such a difference between individuals.

@Devin B Haha, that's why I usually also write in inches on my videos for all of my fellow US and UK viewers :'D