Help me choose one last time, please

If u had to choose but only one of these Ts...which would u choose and why:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ok, u guys have been right on the money when helping me choose my tarantulas! :clap: I have a set limit on what I can spend on tarantulas, so Im trying to get my absolute favs.:wall: Take this poll, then tell me why u chose the way u did, and anything i need to know about the tarantula u voted for, as I have owned only one of these tarantulas and will need info on therest of them. Thanks to everyone who joins in!:D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I don't see a poll :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ofcourse it shows up right after I post this lol.
I cant not go with Smithi......long lived calm beautiful. What more could you ask for?

Last edited:

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Megaphobema mesomelas without doubts!! They are absolutely beautiful!

Tuotatis

Arachnopeon
Hi!

If I werw you, I would buy a mesomelas and a Haplopelma. I've got Haplopelma and mesomelas too, they are the best.

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
tell me what is nice about the haplopelma and show me some pics, dont know this species, lol..

Tuotatis

Arachnopeon
Hi!

Minax, lividum, schmidti, longipes, vonwirthi, hainanum. They are the best spiders on the Earth.

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I think they would all make nice choices, and I could think of some others as well (some of the grammostolas for instance) but I chose the b. smithi, because with any luck, you could have it for more than 20 years, assuming it's female.

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'd have to go with the smithi for the colors and the great odds that you will get a gentle, handleable, long lived pet T. I have nothing negative to say about mine. She's the sweetest one I have next to the versicolor.

Sunar

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
None that i'd really die for...but if I had to pick one of those i'd go with the M. mesomelas.

If I wanted something 'pretty' i'd go with a GBB. If I wanted big i'd go with a G. aureostriata. If I wanted a webbing T i'd go with a Ceratogyrus of some sorts. Personally...i'm looking to focus on baboons when I get more T's probably. I love my P. murinus and my C. brachycephalus.

~Fred

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
M. mesomelas is my vote. They are absolutely goregous Ts, one that I would already own if it werent for the price tag.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi i got to say the smithi good colors long lived BUT the one i have is a evil BITCH i may have been unlucky but i would not like to upset her lol then i guess she like a lot of girls lol its a joke girls think i will now go and hide lol --- phil

stk5m

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Go with the versi. They start out as blue and get more and more red with every molt. An A+ spider in my book. plus their handleable if you choose to.

Thoth

Arachnopharoah
Old Timer
M.mesomelas, is definately a beautiful t, and favorite of my collection. Mine's a voracious eater and a great t. Though care wise no as straight forward as others, they need high humidity and cool temps, otherwise the only issue is they're price and not as available as other ts.

If you want a black and white t go with the A.geniculata over the brocklehursti.

as for smithi versus versicolor, to me its an issue of what do like more arboreals or terrestrials.

tmanjim

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I would go fo an Avicularia Huriana. They are big, bulky and docile. I had one and accidentally stressed it by rehousing too often and it perished. They are hard to find, but worth it.

Frazier_05

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I would pick mesomelas, just because they are big stunning beauts!?!? What more do you need???? ;P

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks everyone, lol, Ima hafta get two now!!! :p Couldnt narrow it down! Naw, I think Ima go with the smithi, and buy the mesomelas next week if he doesnt sell it by then, got to put more moolah on the paypal thingy, lol:cool: