Help!! King baboon sling acting strange!!

Andyn6969

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi ive just checked on my king baboon sling and hes acting strange , he is usually very skittish when i pick up his pot and runs arounds all over the place but now he is just walking a lot slower than usual abit sluggish at the bottom of the pot under his burrow and he seems very curled up not really death curl but more upright! Anyone have any idea wot could be wrong!! Thanx!! Andy!!

Andyn6969

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
im hoping thats a possibility the other think that comes into mind is dehydration ive just tipped water onto the bottom of the pot and he seems to be lying in it at the moment so hopefully ill see some improvement if it is dehydration!!

Libertykeeper

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
When I first moved my T's to a new area of the house, I moved them to an area with much greater exposure to the heat vents and found that my Crawshayi sling reacted much more quiclky to the lack of humidity than any of the others (for obviouos reason, she's only .5"), and I saw quite the same thing that you are describing. I fortunately caught my error in time and she is fine now:wall: . Definitely post again after hydrating and check the surroundings. Good Luck to you both...

Andyn6969

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yep good news definitley summink to do with humidity left her over night and shes almost back to normal now!!! Thanx for advice!! Andy!!

Dilbrain

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yep good news definitley summink to do with humidity left her over night and shes almost back to normal now!!! Thanx for advice!! Andy!!

Glad to hear it ! My KB sling died yesterday, really upset me that I couldn't save the poor little guy.
:(

Ando55

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Glad to hear it ! My KB sling died yesterday, really upset me that I couldn't save the poor little guy.
:(
Terrible to hear, my condolences to you, hopefully you can replace yours. As for the OP, glad to hear things are well! :D