Help Identify what this is on my A. australis side?

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
I just bore holes in container lids. is mesh better or do the holes work? I did look for some mesh for my insect's ventilation, but the bull ant can possibly cut through weaker steel mesh (somehow) and ants fit through it.
With like plastic containers cross ventilation is great. I keep most my scorpions in terrariums so there is always screen tops.

Sstump

Arachnopeon
Sstump,
May I ask where you found the small cactus? They are pretty neat! Never thought of using terra cotta pots either! I am using cork bark
Honestly those are fake plants I got that the dollar store that I Wash heavily with Dawn dishshop! I just wanted to add some color! And same with same with the pots. I've noticed it the pots keep it up to temperature pretty well the heat pat.

Sstump

Arachnopeon
These enclosures are great ! I have the same style made from Exo Terra
Yeah I like them but it's a bit nerve wracking from the deathstaker. If I made a good amount of movement in the enclosure hebcome shooting out of its hide and comes after whatever is making all the moment so far it only been just my tongs! Lol I definitely want a top lid enclosure for that fella! Lol

Ferrachi

Arachnoprince
Yeah I like them but it's a bit nerve wracking from the deathstaker. If I made a good amount of movement in the enclosure hebcome shooting out of its hide and comes after whatever is making all the moment so far it only been just my tongs! Lol I definitely want a top lid enclosure for that fella! Lol
Does that enclosure not have a top lid as well ? My LQ is in a different enclosure with a top lid

Sstump

Arachnopeon
Does that enclosure not have a top lid as well ? My LQ is in a different enclosure with a top lid
Na! Top is solid on those ones. I'll definitely have to look at the Exo Terra! They seem better the the Reptizoo!

Ferrachi

Arachnoprince
Na! Top is solid on those ones. I'll definitely have to look at the Exo Terra! They seem better the the Reptizoo!
Yeah the Exo Terra can open from the from and the top... which works great giving 2 options

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
I do not recommend ReptiZoo nano terrariums at all for medically significant Buthids. That is simply hazardous and limits one control over what happens in the terrarium. I have only bought one and it currently houses a harmless tailless whipscorpion. I am never going to purchase another one of these again.

I exclusively use Exo Terra they are best made and best nano terrariums available for Buthids. I have absolute control over the inside of these terrariums.

Sstump

Arachnopeon
I do not recommend ReptiZoo nano terrariums at all for medically significant Buthids. That is simply hazardous and limits one control over what happens in the terrarium. I have only bought one and it currently houses a harmless tailless whipscorpion. I am never going to purchase another one of these again.

I exclusively use Exo Terra they are best made and best nano terrariums available for Buthids. I have absolute control over the inside of these terrariums.
Wish I would have know that sooner! Lol but you learn for your mistakes! And I 100% agree with what you said just that's exactly what I have been experiencing!!!

Sstump

Arachnopeon
No kidding, especially when changing substrates, the reptizoo nano has alot of impractical features.
Yeah putting in the substrate was a Hugh pain with these one. On side note I was doing some shopping for these little fellas and I was actually having trouble finding exo terra terrariums!

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
Yeah putting in the substrate was a Hugh pain with these one. On side note I was doing some shopping for these little fellas and I was actually having trouble finding exo terra terrariums!
Yes there is a shortage of them all over and when you find them they are way overpriced. You can try PangeaReptile or there is this other corporate entity that also stocks them quite frequently at a good price.

Sstump

Arachnopeon
Yes there is a shortage of them all over and when you find them they are way overpriced. You can try PangeaReptile or there is this other corporate entity that also stocks them quite frequently at a good price.
I'll look into the place you just mentioned! Thanks!

Ferrachi

Arachnoprince
We have quite a lot of them up here... I have another one showing up next weekend