Help I didn't know it was molting

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
Wait, what is this new retarded tale of a retard who did something retarded?
View attachment 235758
Someone a while back made a claim about how hardy rose Hairs were because he had forgotten one of his in a closed container without food water or air for a year and it made it barely alive. And when I called him on the bullshit he decided I was being very offensive and that it was an honest mistake. Some people... Pretty positive it was a troll but Jesus....

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Someone a while back made a claim about how hardy rose Hairs were because he had forgotten one of his in a closed container without food water or air for a year and it made it barely alive. And when I called him on the bullshit he decided I was being very offensive and that it was an honest mistake. Some people... Pretty positive it was a troll but Jesus....
Wait, but did it actually die? Surely it did but if he was claiming it to be alive, why did he admit to lying?

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Wait, but did it actually die? Surely it did but if he was claiming it to be alive, why did he admit to lying?
According to him he found it alive. I remember that story. The box had some tiny airholes if I recall correctly..
Wasn't that thread about finding escapees who were found later?
@ OP, how's your spider doing?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I didn't know it was molting and I thought it was dead so I I poke it gently as I could please tell me I didn't kill it :'(
Clearly this has to be one of the reasons why obligate burrowers (by far the best Theraphosidae ever, facts) loves to molt down under :troll:

Lightingsnake

Arachnopeon
Thanks guys for the help it molt just fine but I would of had reply sooner but one of my baby anery sand boa escaped for it cage some how