Help for my baby scorpions

YushLeN1

Arachnopeon
My Euscorpius italicus scorpion gave birth to my surprise. I just waited because I didn't know what to do. 3 puppies died after falling from the mother's back. The remaining 8 pups became L1 and were separated from their mothers. But they are still white in color. I took them in separate containers and it's been 3 days and they still don't eat. What should I do?

Sorry for this bad english,im from Turkey.

Thank you..

Attachments

Joey Spijkers

Arachnoprince
What are you feeding them? Make sure prey is either small enough for them to capture, or if it’s too big, crush it and they will scavenge from it.
They don’t need to eat immediately. Let them settle in in their new enclosures and try to feed after a few days.

Albireo Wulfbooper

Arachnoprince
Hello, I forgot to write. Yes, they ate the killed bait, they have been eating bait for two days.
That's a good sign! I'm not familiar with the species, but I know that babies need a moister environment than adults, especially when they haven't darkened yet, so you might want to make sure the babies' substrate is a bit more moist than you would keep it for the adults. Other than that, there's not much you can do but wait and hope they survive.