HELP!! Dead or molting?? :<

ShellessTime

Arachnopeon

A few days ago I found out by some of you guys that he is an adult P.P. and some of you said he may have limited days. Is this it? Or is this his phase of molting? I pushed on his legs and they're still moveable (if he did die, it was like he died just a few minutes ago)

I came home to this. Please tell this isn't the end.... :c

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
This guy may have passed due to old age. MM spiders will not molt again, atleast not with a successful outcome 99% of the time. That being said it would either be dead already or it is going to attempt to molt and will probably not walk away from that, you can wait a couple days and see if it moves, but if you start to smell a foul odor in the enclosure it is decomposition. And he is gone.

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
Yeah it is pretty sad. I have a mm right now whom won't be breeding. It's pretty much a waitin game til he dies but I can't breed him as I'm not certain on his sp.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I agree with REEFSPIDER.

It doesnt look good. Even if it is moulting then it probably wont make it through the moulting process :(

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My condolences, I'm dealing w a possible T loss as well. My heart goes out to u and ur lil one. Good luck! But like others said, If it's a MM your most likely going to have to say goodbye :"(