HELP crab spider not moving

Little my

Arachnopeon
HELP this morning my crab spider sling was acting strange,
She made a web up at the top of the container instead of hanging by the flowers like normal and started hanging up side down.
At the end of the day she was still in the same spot upside down and appeared to be holding one too the web with one leg
I moved the web just a little too see if she would get a better grip but she fell too the bottom. I immediately thought she was dead but she didnt appear to be in a death curl and still felt soft too the touch, I gave her some water and put her on her favorite flower in hopes maybe she's not dead but from the way she's not moving I doubt it. Please if anyone can tell me anything about this or maybe why she died it would mean alot.

NYAN

Arachnoking
Sounds like it died. This happens with slings sometimes. It could be simple mortality rate.

Little my

Arachnopeon
Sounds like it died. This happens with slings sometimes. It could be simple mortality rate.
Yeah I thought so however, after leaving her alone for awhile i came back to check and noticed she turned around from the way i placed her...i think she may be in the process of dieing at least